VIVEK SINGH ANNOUNCES STAR-STUDDED COLLABORATIVE DINNER IN AID OF HOSPITALITY ACTION
On Tuesday 20th September, Executive Chef Vivek Singh is joining forces with some of the UK’s most renowned chefs – Callum Franklin, Chris and Jeff Galvin, Lisa Goodwin-Allen and Saiphin Moore – for an exclusive five course supper club, raising money in aid of Hospitality Action. Taking place at Cinnamon Kitchen City, the star-studded line up of chefs will each prepare one course around a central theme of ‘spice’, which is inspired by Vivek’s pioneering of the Indian fine-dining food scene in London. A selection of luxury prizes will also be up for auction on the night, where all proceeds on the night will go to Hospitality Action.
Tickets are priced at £150pp and will include five courses with a sparkling reception by Hattingley Valley; wine pairings can also be added for an additional £70.
– Courgette fritter (Saiphin Moore)
– Lamb roomali (Vivek Singh)
– Larb- minced chicken in lettuce cups with Muri (Indian puffed rice) (Saiphin Moore)
– Wild Duck en croute with Vivek’s hot sweet pumpkin chutney (Calum Franklin)
– Cured salmon, Baeri caviar, ponzu dressing (Chris & Jeff Galvin)
– Clove smoked lamb saddle, beetroot keema, saffron sauce and biryani rice (Vivek Singh)
– Spiced Valrhona Chocolate, Hazelnut, Lime (Lisa Goodwin-Allen)
Coffee & Petit Fours
• Tickets are non-refundable
• The seating plan will be communal tables, so do let us know if you would like to be seated alongside those who have booked separately. We will try our best to accommodate seating requests.
• Dietary requirements & allergies must be provided one week prior to the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org